Saturday, May 08, 2010

Success!

On Friday I had the oral defense of my comprehensive exams. The defense lasted about two and a half hours, and after answering question after question from my dissertation committee I was asked to leave the room while they evaluated my performance. After about five minutes they let me know that I had passed.

Passing my comprehensive exams is a huge achievement, not only do I get to start work on my dissertation I also receive another masters degree in philosophy.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you. We know how hard you worked for this. Not only did you have to prepare for this test these last few months, but you also had to be a full time babysitter. Not too many people can say they've done both.

    We love you!
    Megan and Leah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails