Monday, April 18, 2011

Grim Grinning Ghosts

Leah loves listening to music so we purchased this video for her off of Amazon.


I remember being obsessed with Disney Sing Along's when I was kid, so I just assumed that Leah would share the same affinity.

And she did... until yesterday...

Leah was sitting on my bed watching this video and all of a sudden she started yelling "NO!" over and over again at the TV. When I ran back into the room to see what was making her so upset, I saw that the "Grim Grinning Ghosts" song was playing.



The look on her face was priceless. She had this worried look..as if the characters were going to jump out of the screen and attack her. I tried to explain to her that it was just pretend, but she wasn't having it so I just skipped over the song.

I never knew that at only a year and a half, something like this would bother her. I always thought that this type of fear was something learned... I guess I was wrong.



1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie when I was younger! I will need to find that for my kiddos one day :)

    Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails